Tour Hebdo offers you a recap of the most important gatherings this summertime in the world of transport! © Pixabay
Excellent information …
- Air France-KLM transported just about 9.7 million travellers in July 2017, an improve of 5.4% when compared to the identical period of time in 2016. Encouraging effects, but nevertheless produced primarily by the Dutch countrywide enterprise.
- Confronted with the boycott of which he is a victim, Qatar reacts. Due to the fact August 9, nationals of eighty nations around the world, which include France, have only to present a passport legitimate at minimum six months just after return and a return ticket verified to enter Qatar. For the French, the visa waiver will be legitimate for one hundred eighty days and will allow the visitor to invest 90 days in Qatar (many entries).
- Ryanair would like to limit the sale of alcoholic beverages at Uk airports. The British in truth have the unfortunate inclination to get on board alcoholic. In a person 12 months, 387 arrests for alcoholic behavior in flight have been recorded, against 255 the past 12 months.
- Spaf, the next Air France pilots' union, reported it known as for a strike from 9 to 12 September, protesting the enterprise's wage plan and the reduction of days off. These two points have been endorsed by the settlement Believe in Alongside one another, creator of Joon, signed with the SNPL majority.
- Aigle Azur's SNPNC-FO union submitted a strike detect that commenced on August 1, 19459012 and will conclude on Oct 31.
- In opposition to the labor law, Air France CGTC phone calls for an unrestricted strike as of September 1st, “refusing a parallel enterprise like Joon” inside of their perimeter exercise.
- Transportation Minister Elisabeth Borne offers 3 months to the SNCF to evaluate its processes just after the great breakdown of the TGV station Montparnasse on July 31 very last, which prompted 3 days of great difficulties. SNCF programs to compensate all its shoppers.
- Air Berlin submitted for individual bankruptcy on August fifteenth. The next German airline was dropped by its most important shareholder, Etihad Airways, which made the decision not to “fiscally aid” . Germany's economy minister, Brigitte Zypries, has introduced a € 150 million bridging financial loan from the federal governing administration to prevent Air Berlin Are nailed to the ground.
- Air France assessments the immersive helmets on board. 4 plane are on financial loan in enterprise course on the Roissy-CDG-Saint-Martin line.
- Many airways have modified their air routes to depart a tiny a lot more from North Korea. On July 28, a North Korean ballistic missile fell to the sea 150 km from a issue flown 10 minutes earlier by the Boeing 777 of the Air France flight Tokyo-Paris.
Of the unconventional …
A diplomatic incident …